No IELTS, No TOFEL to study in Cyprus
Cyprus is a beautiful eastern Mediterranean country that offers plenty of opportunities for higher education to international students. Offering safe, healthy atmosphere, the country showcases ideal conditions for quality education. Further, it would be cost friendly for international tourists to study in Cyprus.
And as far visa applications are considered, we, ISA Migrations stand as a top firm in processing visa applications. Contact us for any information regarding visa for any purpose in Cyprus and we’ll guide you best!
Why study in Cyprus?
Cyprus is a free, safe and geographically blessed country. It offers some magnificent education benefits for students from overseas. Not only, does a student gets facilitated with necessary knowledge and skills to survive and thrive in the global marketplace, but can have an experience of a lifetime here with Cyprus’ gorgeous setup and ideal learning opportunities.
Over the last decade, Cyprus has emerged as one of the most favourable places for studying. Here are few reasons to study and work in Cyrus:-
- No IELTS or TOFEL exams required
- Low cost yet quality education
- Also, competitive education standard of Europe
- Safe and friendly environment
- Blessed with natural splendour (a lot of tourists places to hang out)
- International community
Working and living in Cyprus
Working and living in Cyprus is as pleasant as its scenic splendour. Politically the country is stable and offers safe environment to settle down. Acquiring visa is a strict yet plausible task that won’t drench your energy from you. The migration authority of Cyprus is tough, but still it takes care of international students and workers with utmost hospitality. For any details about studying and working in Cyprus, feel free to call us any time.
Student Visa to Cyprus
- To student visa approval, every candidate must possess authentic permit allotted by Civil Archive and Migration Department of Cyprus.
- The student visa is issued only for a specific institution where the candidate has applied. It takes almost a month’s time to process the application, therefore the student must apply for visa 3-4 months before actual commence of course.
- Also, in case a student needs to change his educational institution, then he must get a new residence permit
There are many other specifics related to student visa application, which can be better understood with the help of a professional.