Apply for 2017-18 intake to Study in Canada
Canada is on the top of the list when it comes to the Life quality index of countries and also has premium universities for higher education. The education standards of Canadian colleges are of world level which imparts detailed knowledge about the subject.
Why Study in Canada
- The Canadian degrees are recognized all over the world that gives student bright future and freedom to work at any corner of the world on the basis of it.
- Canadian Universities support research, so if you are interested in studying subjects like computer technology, medicine, environmental science, medicine, and telecommunication, Canada is the best place for it.
- In Canada, study and living cost is lower comparing to other countries that allow you to study comfortably without worrying about money.
- Canada is multicultural places with people of different diversity living together.
- With English and French as two main languages, communication will never be a problem as most of the people use English and can converse in it.
So apply for 2017-18 intake and learn from world’s best teachers. Call us for more details!
Work and Study in Canada
With 25% students from other countries, Canada welcome foreign students with open arms. After completing education from Canadian universities, 90% students get a job in six months. According to the survey, 93% of employers are satisfied with employees having Canadian degrees.
Even while studying in Canada, you can work without getting work permit on-campus or off-campus. But in some cases, you may need work permit like your professional program includes internship element or if you want to work in Canada after completing your studies.
If you want more information about working while studying in Canada, contact us. We would love to guide you.
Canada Student Visa Application
To apply for study permit you need following documents:
1. Proof of Acceptance:
When you apply to any university, school or college in Canada, you get a letter of acceptance from that institute. You need to submit that letter in original with your study permit application.
2. Identity Proof:
It includes your valid passport and proper identification. And two photos with name and date of birth of person written at the back of the photo.
3. Financial Eligibility documents:
You need to submit few documents to prove that you can support yourself financially when you will study here.
4. Explanation Letter: For some short courses, you do not need study permit but still having study permit give you additional benefit. In this letter, you need to explain in detail why you are applying for this study permit.
There are many other specifics related to student visa application, which can be better understood with the help of a professional.
More About Study in Canada
- Work and Study in Canada - If you are applying to any Canadian universities or already got selected and planning to move to Canada for higher studies then this is good news for you that you can work while studying and ...Read More
- Study in Canada after 12th Medical - If you have just completed your class 12th examination and thinking of higher studies in Canada then we must say that your choice is right as Canada’s education system is good and it also offers ...Read More
- Study in Canada after 12th Commerce - In recent times, Commerce has become a well-known subject among the students and several students are interested in studying undergraduate degree in commerce, management, accountancy, etc. This subject is planned in such a way that ...Read More