Study in Australia and make your future bright
Australia offers the highest quality education services for international students. With 8 top 100 universities in the world, more than 22,000 courses offered by almost 1100 institutes Australia offers the best education possible, opening up a world of possibilities for you.
Why Study In Australia?
Here are some facts about Australia:
- The government of the only continent governed as a single country invests $200,000,000 per year in international scholarships.
- It ranks third in popularity when it comes to education abroad.
- There are 15 Nobel Prize Laureates who were educated in Australia.
- Australian degrees and certificates are recognised by employers and universities world over. Which means finding a prominent job after graduating from Australia is easy.
These facts put together mean that an education from Australia equates to a successful life. Add in the fact the country is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society, work and study in Australia can be a dream. Individuals from almost every corner of the world come here to study or work which means a student becomes part of a multicultural environment benefiting not only learning but also exposure.
Know Your Visa For Work and Study in Australia
To make the process of applying a visa easier for students, Australia introduced a simplified student visa framework (SSVF). Under this framework the visa process of international students is online. Here are types of visa which you can apply for:
1. Subclass 500 – Student visa
This visa applies for the following courses/ study/ programs: independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students), international students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence, non-award courses, schools (primary and secondary), higher education, secondary school exchange program, vocational education and training (VET) or postgraduate research.
2. Subclasses 600, 601, 651 – Visitor Visa
If your course is for 3 or fewer months, you meet the health and character requirements and also have sufficient money to support yourself during your stay in Australia, you can apply for this subclass.
3. Subclass 417 and 462 – Working Holiday Visa
This short stay visa is applicable for maximum 4 months study. Your age should fall between 18 to 30 years and your main purpose to visit Australia must be to a holiday.
For more detailed visa information, you can call us and talk to our agent.